SpoilerTV - TV Spoilers

Latest from The Man
View Comments
Labels:
Bookmark and Share

Questions
1.In new promo "Teddy's Back" we see woman in red T-Shirt.Who is this?
2.In promo "Teddy's Back" we see T-Bag.He hit some man in desert.Who is this man?
3.How Michael meet FBI agent(Don) and computer hacker(Ronald Glenn)?
4.In IMDB site i saw: Jody Lyn O'Keefe .... Gretchen Episodes 4.01-4.12 What this Mind?Gretchen be killed in 12 episodes?
5.I have request to you.When PB team want make 5 season...can you tell him: "Go until Poland".Please.Everybdy want see Wentworth Miller in Poland .
6.Tell me...Who is this woman --> http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pb2lu3vz9.jpg

Answers
1. Are you talking about at the very beginning...that would be Trishanne...you will learn who she is later.
2. I think it might be the inmate from Sona he was traveling with, but I actually don't remember
3. You will find out how they all come together in the first couple episodes.
4. I have no idea why IMDB said that...IMDB isn't always accurate
5. I have no influence on the Prison Break team, but maybe Wentworth will go to Poland on vacation and you could see him then
6. I have no idea. I don't think she is anybody...i think she was just on set and happened to get her picture taken.

blog comments powered by Disqus