SpoilerTV - TV Spoilers

Prison Break Season 4 Gallery
View Comments
Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
Bookmark and Share



Prison Break Publicity Photo Shoot

William Fichtner: I play Alexander Mahone. We live up there, Sara lives in the boat. Pretty cool, huh?
Sarah Wayne Callies: I am here bringing the female energy to the show.
Cress Williams: Basically, I’m a… cold-blooded killer.
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe: I’ll cut you. Come here. I’ll cut you. Alright.
Amaury Nolasco: Hi. I’m Amaury and I play Fernando Sucre.
James Liao: James Liao and I play Roland in the new season.
Michael Rapaport: Which guy am I? I’m um um… curious to see this one. I’ve never been to one of those photo shoots where they put everybody together.
Wade Williams: Alright. Good shot.
Dominic Purcell: Great. Really good. Powerful.
James Liao: This has been an awesome day and that’s a wrapped from Prison Break.
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe: Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus